Please check the revision history in the readme.txt file. Here's a copy of the text:
Version 3.51 (9/26/2006)
- BUG: "Cannot find library" error when running FoxWeb Control Center without
the VFP 9 run-time DLLs.
- BUG: Empty line separating HTTP headers, causing the last few to be visible in
the HTML content.
Version 3.5 (9/21/2006)
- BUG: HTTP headers are now separated with CRLF instead of just LF, so as to
comply with RFC 822 and 2616.
- BUG: Sets SAFETY to OFF at the beginning of each request to prevent channels
- BUG: Channels were continuously restarting when running in a Terminal Services
or Remote Desktop session.
- bug: Fixed "Variable 'ADDLTIME' not found" error in show_channels2.fwx.
Version 3.3 (3/2/2006)
- FEATURE: Response.Write is no longer limited by VFP's maximum string size and
as a result does not require that output is split in smaller chunks.
- FEATURE: Added show_channels2.fwx diagnostic tool.
- BUG: Changed to a non-sequential algorithm for generating session IDs to
prevent "guessing" of other IDs issued by the server.
- BUG: FoxWeb Control Center would not operate if error log table was locked by
another instance of VFP.
- BUG: Error 11 "Function argument value, type, or count is invalid" on servers
with multiple GB of memory (caused by SYS(3050, 1) returning a negative
- BUG: Invalid subscript reference error in cases where multipart data is not
received in its entirety from the browser (FoxWeb can only find one instance
of the multipart boundary string).
- BUG: Unable to enter 4-digit values for Buffer Memory Size in the FoxWeb
Version 3.1 (5/15/2005)
- FEATURE: Added support for VFP 9.
- FEATURE: Modified auth object so that it "waits" .3 seconds after an incorrect
login to prevent brute force attacks.
- FEATURE: Added Auth.AcknowledgeUserID property.
- FEATURE: Web based error viewer supports exporting into XML format (for tech.
- BUG: Calling FWStart and FWStart /close from a Terminal Services window fails
to start/stop the FoxWeb service.
- BUG: Start/Stop button in FoxWeb Control Center does not work properly if
running in a Terminal Services window.
- BUG: Session table gets corrupted when channel gets killed if stored on remote
share -- even if no script is executing script execution. Added FLUSH command
to mitigate this problem.
- BUG: "202 Invalid path or filename -513<??>" error when temp. folder does not
exist. Session object now checks whether Temp. Directory exists and returns an
error message if it does not.
- BUG: Client ip address not being included in Session.Token.
- BUG: Cookie-less sessions would not work for channels with 2-digit numbers.
Version 3.0 (12/15/2004)
Sent by Joe Goldsmith on 10/09/2006 07:51:46 PM:
Ok, thanks. that's a big help.
BTW, I've read the documentation but cannot tease out what the updates have that has changed. Did I miss something?
Sent by FoxWeb Support on 10/09/2006 07:44:02 AM:
You do not need to uninstall your previous version. You would only need to uninstall if you were running a version prior to version 3.0.
Sent by Joe Goldsmith on 10/08/2006 10:48:51 PM:
Currently, I am using version 3.3 and would like to upgrade to 3.5.1. Can I install over the version I am using or do I have to completely uninstall before installing the new version?