Please be more specific:
- Operating system
- VFP version
- Running as a system service?
- Using run-time DLL?
- Web server software
- The version of FoxWeb you are using
- Directory where FoxWeb (FWSERVER.EXE) is installed
- Directory where foxweb.exe and foxweb.dll are installed
- The full URL being used
- The exact text of the error message displayed by the browser, or stored in the error log (if applicable).
Also, please paste the contents of the file c:\program files\foxweb\fwstart.log in your response.
|FoxWeb Support Team|
Sent by Bill Souza on 04/28/2005 06:52:09 AM:
I am getting a "fwstart" error message when I try to execute any of your samples.
What am I doing wrong?