We used foxweb for 3 years ago , in INTRANET applications and we want to upgrade to a National Web Server.
Can we use Foxweb for an Important Network traffic ? Will Foxweb support the capacity of :
- 1 Millions records in an Oracle Database via an ODBC link
- 1000 Connexions/day
- 100 to 200 simultaneous Connexions
- Can we use foxweb on Apache Server For Windows Or Weblogic ?
It's very important for us to have a rapid response. please, Can you help us ?
Here is our configurations :
- Foxweb 1.29c with 2 Channels
- IIS4 on Windows NT WorkStation
Thanks for your help.