|Just a note announcing the release of FoxWeb 2.1. Here are the new features/fixes:|
- Added native support for VFP 7 (In order to install FoxWeb for a different
version of VFP than what was originally installed, you must first uninstall).
- Added FoxWeb Error Log Viewer (FWError) sample script.
- Exposed Response.OutputBuffer property to user scripts.
- Added Auth.Password property.
- Added Server.JSEscape method.
- IP-Address validation accepts zeros.
- If "domain.com" was not explicitly defined in virtual servers grid, FoxWeb
uses the entry for "www.domain.com", eliminating the need to buy two separate
virtual server licenses for the two host names.
- Trims white space and newlines from license and virtual server grid entries.
- Error log in FoxWeb Control Center is sorted in descending order.
- Improved efficiency of Session object.
- Changed value of CGI.ProgramPath so that it is compatible with FoxWeb 1.29c.
- Fixed problem that caused "Cookie verification error" message in Auth object
even if the browser supports cookies.
- Fixed bug which caused FoxWeb to still see password cookie for the remainder
of the request after a call to the logout method.
- Fixed bug which caused FoxWeb to time out while it was still returning data.
- Fixed passing of form fields containing quotes through Auth.Authenticate.
FoxWeb Support Team