|It is difficult to help you without having access to the HTML code in question. Is this a publicly accessible server? If yes, you should post the address. Alternatively, you should create a very simple html page, which contains the code that's giving you trouble. The easiest way to obtain this is as follows:|
1. Select View Source from your browser, while the page is being displayed.
2. Remove all unnecessary HTML, leaving the bare minimum tags required to illustrate the problem.
3. Change the action of the form tag, so that it points to an absolute URL (any URL will do).
4. Verify that the buttons still work on your PC browsers and that they don't work on the Mac.
5. Post the HTML code here, or make it available on a Web server and post the URL.
Sent by Jeff Grippe on 10/15/2001 05:50:10 AM:
I doubt that this has anything to do with FoxWeb itself but since I've run out of ideas (and since my entire system uses FoxWeb) I'd thought I'd see if anybody here has any ideas.
I have several forms in my system that have more than one submit button (one form has four). All of my PC based users have no problems with this regardless of the browers that they use.
One of my Mac based users, however, can not access the buttons on the forms with multiple submit buttons. They draw correctly but are completely inactive. They do nothing when you mouseover or click on them.
She has tried both AOL and IE 5.0 browers and gotten the same behavior. I have had here view the source in IE and the source for the buttons is correct.
The buttons (and the source that produces them) are not dynamically generated although almosted everything else on the form is.
If anyone has any clues as to what this problem might me please let me know.